As most of you probably know, Creative’s map will be resetting on Monday June 20th. However, we feel everyone deserves to keep what they’ve build despite the map being reset. So, from now until June 20th, we’re offering Plot downloads on Creative! This is a little guide explaining how to get the download of your Plot.
- First, make sure you’re on our Creative server. Log on to imaginears.club in Minecraft and type /join Creative
- Visit your plot with /plot home. If you don’t have a plot, you don’t have anything to download!
- When you’re standing on your own Plot, type /plot download.
- The server will begin processing your Plot; it shouldn’t take more than a minute.
- You will receive a message with a link, similar to this:
- Open that link and you’re good to go! Your Plot will begin downloading to your computer as a schematic file.
- Because of the amount of Guests that will be downloading their Plots, we aren’t able to help you load the schematic into a world. Here are a few tips that might help:
- Using WorldEdit, paste your schematic into a world on a server. If you don’t own a server and don’t want to set one up, you can get one 15% off with our partner MCProHosting!
- Install the Single Player WorldEdit mod and paste your schematic into a single player world.
- Hold on to your schematic forever and ever and never let it go.
There you go, that’s how you get your Plot download! If you have any issues getting your schematic, just ask any Cast Member. They’ll be happy to help!